DrAt! I’m IT!
Here are the rules for those I’m tagging. Check the list after my 6 GROOVY HIFALUTIN’ THINGS to see if you’ve been tagged.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six-ish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
As sans tech-savvy as they come, methinks even I can manage six Random things.
1. I married my sweetheart of an editor whom I met ONLINE! (The secret is out, Frank Creed mosied on into the 21st century and became a really hip guy)
2. My twelve-year old daughter is the most adorable kid on the planet. Don’t even think about debating this point.
3. I’m founder of the
4. I’m convinced that the USA is currently like the British Empire in its decline, and that we’ve had, since the 1960s counter-culture, all five signs of a failing culture noted by Edward Gibbon in his Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.
5. We have six cats, and are currently feeding and attempting to cat-burgle a large white neighborhood stray.
6. A rabid Packer fan of 32 years, I’m really angry with the IdIoT mopes in the front office of my beloved Green Bay Packer’s front office who let the NFL’s greatest QB ever go for a FOURTH ROUND DRAFT PICK!!! Therefore, I’m now a New York Jets fan until the aforementioned mopes (president and personnel director), have either been assassinated, spindled, and/ or mutilated.
Here are the bloggers too slow to outrun a tagged cripple:
1) M.L. TyndallCross and Cutlass But I refuse to take up my favorite living author’s fiction time with silliness, so I’m not notifying MaryLu, and I need a seventh.
2) Grace Bridges Graces’ Blog Sweet mother of squirrel, Grace has already been tagged—I need eight!
3) Karina Fabian DragonEye PI Dang, Karina’s been tagged too, I need an NINTH! Grrrr . . .
4) Robi Ley Robi’s Blog
5) Sherry Thompson) Narentantales
6) Deb Kinnard) Just Tell the Story
7) Terri Main Wayfarers Journal
8) Paulette Harris Writing by Faith
9) Karri Compton Fiction Fanatics Only!
10) Scott Sandridge A Work in Progress
11) Jeff Gerke Where the Map Ends boards
Oops—too many. ShUtUp: I’m a writer not a mathematician.